Another Newcomer Introduction Plus Questions

New on the forum? Introduce yourself here. Please before posting anything DO READ the set of Forum Rules.

Moderator: admin

Another Newcomer Introduction Plus Questions

Postby tewald » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:19 pm

My name is Tom Ewald, and I'm from Michigan. I develop applications in Microsoft Excel and Access. I taught C programming back in 1990 (!) but have not used it much in the past 25 years, so don't remember much. Interested in developing indicators, etc., but probably won't, at least for a while. Addicted to chess. Starting to turn around my Forex training, but have lost quite a bit.

BTW, is there a signal to let me know when ADX falls BELOW a certain level (e.g., 25) for all chosen currency pairs? I see a lot having to do with ADX's being ABOVE a given level, but I'm interested in range trading. Also, is it possible to have Marketscope show the values of Pivot Point numbers, as it does for Bollinger Bands, for example? Thanks.
tewald

Re: Another Newcomer Introduction Plus Questions

Postby Apprentice » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:38 am

Hi from Croatia

is there a signal to let me know when ADX falls BELOW a certain level (e.g., 25) for all chosen currency pairs? I see a lot having to do with ADX's being ABOVE a given level, but I'm interested in range trading.

Try ADX with Alert
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=23594&p=105251&hilit=ADX+alert#p105251

is it possible to have Marketscope show the values of Pivot Point numbers, as it does for Bollinger Bands

Set "Show mode" to historian.

Mario
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Return to NEWCOMERS: FAQs, Introductions and Forum Rules