Grab Strategy

New on the forum? Introduce yourself here. Please before posting anything DO READ the set of Forum Rules.

Moderator: admin

Grab Strategy

Postby RebeccaH » Wed May 18, 2016 3:49 am

Hello. This forum is such a neat idea, I wish I'd found this years ago. I am the newest member. I've been trading FOREX for about 12 years. I have a manual strategy that I've created myself and am working on tweaking and streamlining it. I somehow ran across this forum and when searching through the strategies, I ran across one that is extremely similar to mine but I can't find in the forum anything about the philosophy behind it. I've tried searching and I do find conversation, but I'm looking for the explanations and expectations from the developer, can you point me in the right direction?
RebeccaH

Re: Grab Strategy

Postby Julia CJ » Wed May 18, 2016 8:15 am

Hi RebeccaH,

You are welcome to the forum! :)

Please write what exactly you search. So I can draw your attention to the specific topic or answer your question.
Julia CJ

Postby RebeccaH » Wed May 18, 2016 7:57 pm

Hi, Julia, thank you so much for posting.
My strategy is unique, I believe. To think there may be an automated version is very interesting but it would be sheer coincidence.
I've been searching Grab Strategy and Grab Alert and Grab Indicators and when something comes up, I've read it. Most of the time, I'm not getting anything. Other times I see requests to add this or that. I'm looking for details on what the strategy does.
I'd like to read about how the Developer came up with the idea, what he was trying to achieve; basically why did he create it? I was thinking these were points one would touch on at the unveiling of the strategy. I use different terms when I refer to my process but things I've read sound very simular, if I could hear from the Developer the why's and how's it would help me determine whether this strategy truly works like mine.
Does that answer your question?
RebeccaH

Postby Apprentice » Fri May 20, 2016 2:54 am

GRAB indicator can be found here.
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4893&hilit=grab
GRAB strategy can be found here.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15509&hilit=grab
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Return to NEWCOMERS: FAQs, Introductions and Forum Rules